11 Maui Burglaries Reported Jan. 13 to 19, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 11 burglaries over a seven day period, between January 13 and 19, 2013.
There were three incidents each in Kihei and Wailuku; two incidents in Haiku; and one incident each in Hana, Lahaina, and Waiehu.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Monday, January 14, 2013, 9:52 a.m.: Awalau Road, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, January 19, 2013, 4:23 p.m.: Aikane Place, unlawful entry.
- Monday, January 14, 2013, 10:12 a.m.: Hana Highway at Nahiku Town, forced entry.
- Monday, January 14, 2013, 8:30 p.m.: South Kihei Road at the Maui Banyan, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 9:03 a.m.: Kuli Puu Place, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, Janaury 15, 2013, 4:30 p.m.: Uluniu Road at Hono Kai, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, January 13, 2013, 2 a.m.: Pualoke Place, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, January 13, 2013, 8 a.m.: Makaala Drive, unlawful entry.
- Friday, January 18, 2013, 11:03 p.m.: Main Street at Hale Hoapili, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, January 13, 2013, 2:53 p.m.: Kulaiwi Drive, forced entry.
- Monday, January 14, 2013, 7:15 a.m.: Poniu Circle, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.