9 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui March 3-9, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 9 vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between March 3-9, 2013.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (1) Olowalu, (3) Kahului, (2) Kihei, and (3) Wailuku.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Saturday, March 9, 2013, 7 p.m.: Honoapiilani at Mile Marker-14. 2013 White Nissan Versa.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 1:04 p.m.: Alahao Street at Kanaha Beach Park. 2006 Black Honda Ridgeline.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 1:04 p.m.: Alahao Street at Kanaha Beach Park. 1991 Black Toyota SR5.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 9 p.m.: Hana Highway at 24 Hour Fitness. 2006 Silver Toyota Tacoma.
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 9:46 a.m.: Kaihoi Street. 1993 Gold Honda Accord.
- Saturday, March 9, 2013, 5 p.m.: South Kihei Road at Kihei Shores parking lot. 2009 Silver Nissan Sentra.
- Sunday, March 3, 2013, 4:30 p.m.: Koeli Street at Malako Street intersection. 2012 White Mazda.
- Sunday, March 3, 2013, 12 a.m.: Lower Main Street at Puuone Towers. 1996 White Toyota Tacoma.
- Monday, March 4, 2013, 10 a.m.: Iao Valley Road at Iao Valley State Park. 2013 Silver Chrysler Town and Country.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.