Start Summer at Wailuku First Friday
Start your summer celebration at Wailuku First Friday Town Party on June 5.
As always, it’s a fun, free, family evening under the Maui moon.
Stroll with the community at this street party and enjoy food, entertainment and more.
- A Free Yoga Class at Body Alive at 4:45 p.m.
- Maui Classic Cruiser, mini car show on Market Street at 6 p.m.
- The Ezay, Live music at Wailuku Banyan Tree Park at 6 p.m.
- Daniel Shishido live music at 33 N. Market Street at 6 p.m.
- Jimmy Mac and the Kool Katz, live music at the Maui Thing, 6:15 p.m.
- Adam’s Family night at the ʻĪao Theater
- Hawaiian Music at the Beer and Wine Garden
- The Wailuku Cam with Harry Eagar doing live interviews, courtesy of Kamaaina Loan cash for Gold
For motorists, Market Street will be closed to through traffic beginning at 5:30 p.m. No cars will be permitted to park on the street and may be ticketed.
Maui Medical Group offers free parking for the event at the facility’s lot near the Main/High Street intersection. Find the event with GPS by entering “Maui thing, 7 North Market Street.”
The Wailuku First Friday event is a free community street party showcasing Maui artists, crafters, and food vendors. For vendor information and to make reservations, contact coordinator Alan Taktani at (808) 281 2801.
Other town parties include:
- Second Friday – Lahaina
- Third Friday – Makawao
- Fourth Friday – Kīhei
- Fifth Friday will be celebrated on May 29 on L ānaʻi
For more information on Wailuku First Friday, call (808) 878-1888, or visit the “Wailuku First Friday” Facebook page to stay informed on the latest happenings.