Free Wi-Fi Concession Sought at Hawaiʻi AirportsSeptember 17, 2015, 1:08 PM HST · Updated September 17, 1:08 PM 0 Comments
The state Department of Transportation, Airports Division is soliciting proposals for a free Wi-Fi concession at Hawaiʻi’s major airports.
The state is seeking qualified and experienced entities to install, operate and maintain the concession at Honolulu International Airport, Kahului Airport, Kona International Airport at Keahole, Hilo International Airport, and Līhue Airport on Kauaʻi.
Interested companies are invited to access the DOTA website and click on the “Notice to Proposers” link to access the Wi-Fi System Concession solicitation. The Concession documents may be downloaded from the site without charge.
The solicitation includes a schedule for the following:
1) Submission of questions on the offering
2) Responses from the DOTA
3) Submission of the Proposal Intent Package
4) Issuance of written invitations from DOTA to selected Prospective Proposers to submit Proposal Packages
5) Submission of questions on the Wi-Fi Concession Documents for the Pre-Proposal Meeting
6) The Pre-Proposal Conference and Airport visits
7) Deadline for submitting final questions about the proposals, the Instructions to Proposers, and the Concession Agreement
8) DOTA’s issuance of responses to the questions
9) Submission of Proposal Packages
10) Evaluation of the Proposal Packages
11) Negotiations with Invited Proposers
12) Recommendation to the Director of Transportation
13) Notification of the Successful Proposer
14) Execution of the Concession Agreement
15) Concession Commencement.