Second Friday Lahaina, March 10
Lahaina will host its monthly Second Friday Lahaina Town Party on Friday, March 10, 2017 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Friday Night is Art Night in Lahaina, take a walk on Front St from 6 to 9 p.m.
A concert at Campbell Park will start at 5 p.m. with Maui Jam performing and featuring Hula and Hawaiian music. At 7 p.m. Kapena Billy Bones will take the stage until 8 p.m.
The Lahaina Girl Scouts will be at Campbell Park selling cookies and Maui Writers Ink will be selling their first book of short stories as well.
Tickets will also be on sale for the 5th Annual Uncle Willie K BBQ Bluesfest which will take place March 23-25. Tickets will be on sale for the main event happening March 25 at the Lahaina Civic Center. Adults $40.00 Children (5-11) $10.00.
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Leilani’s and Betty’s Beach Cafe work together to sponsor several West side keiki nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fund raise and the event supports the community. Campbell Park has local food from 5:30 to 8 p.m. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites the public to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause.
Nonprofit groups rotate but include: Waiola Church; the Boys & Girls Club of Maui, Lahaina Club- Sponsored by Leilani’s; Nā Kiʻa i O Waineʻe; and the Hawaiian Civic Club-Sponsored by Betty’s Beach Café. Also in the park, there will be Surf Dogs and Tropsicles.
Outlets of Maui
The Outlets of Maui will host a special edition of its famed Outlet Outdoor Market on Friday, March 10 from noon to 7p.m. Along with a great selection of prepared foods, local art, high-end crafts and made-on-Maui products, the Outlets Outdoor Market will also feature local entertainment including a keiki hula show by Na Pua O Kapi’olani from 5 to 5:45 p.m. at the main stage and the sounds of local musician Cole Sulenta at the oceanfront entrance of the mall beginning at 5 p.m.
Lahaina Art Galleries:
· Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6-9 p.m. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at the old Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park.
· Kai Pua Gallery: Live glass blowing by Sean Price. Special deals.
· Christopher Egan Gallery: Live Music with Kiran Clark. Free gift with purchase, serving wine.
· Peter Lik Gallery: Special promotions on art.
· DaKine Fine Art Studio & Gallery
· Maui Hands Gallery: Featured artist 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
· The Village Galleries: Featured art exhibition by Michael Clements, refreshments will be served.
· Simon Jon Gallery: Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang, offering 10-20% off select items.
· Sargent’s Fine Art: Featured Artist. Enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery. Serving wine.
· Martin Lawrence Gallery: Serving wine and pupu’s.
· Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be doing an art demo. Wine and pupu’s will be served.
· Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work. Refreshments will be served.
· Contemporary Masters: Wine and pupu’s will be served.
· Lahaina Printsellers: Wine and pupu’s
· Vintage Posters: Wine and pupu’s and poster presentations.
· Diamond Head: Serving wine.
· Higgins Harte Gallery International: Wine and pupu’s will be served.
· DeRubies Fine Art of Metal: Serving wine and desserts.
· Gallery Rafael: Rafael painting at gallery
· Gallery 505: Local Artist Dabo will be in the gallery.
· Pioneer Inn: Live Hawaiian entertainment 6 to 9 p.m.
· Longhi’s: Live music overlooking the water, 7 to 10 p.m.
· The Wharf Cinema Center: Live Music Center Stage with Uncle Lui Williams
· Captain Jack’s Island Grill: Live Music Happy Hour 2 to 5 p.m. Johnny Ringo
· Cool Cat Café: Live music overlooking the Banyan Tree – Johnny Ringo 7 to 10:30 p.m.
· Kimo’s: Live music 9 to 11 p.m. with Crazy Fingers. Free admission.
Merchant, Restaurants & Foodie Specials
· Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods, homemade gelato-filled cannoli 10% kamaʻāina discount.
· Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon (stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons)
· Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% kamaʻāina discount on teppanyaki dining
· The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
· Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
· Betty’s Beach Café: Prime Rib Special $19.95
· Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu.
· Lahaina Sunglass Co. & Pakaloha Bikini’s: DJ Daniel J 5-9 p.m. on the oceanfront dancing deck. Bikini models and door prizes.
· Maui Swiss Café: 10% off full menu; Happy Ice Cream Hour is 4-8 p.m., with the second scoop free – featuring Roselani Ice Cream
· Bubba Gump Shrimp Company: Free appetizer with coupon (available at the Lahaina Visitor Center, at the Old Lahaina Courthouse. See coupon for details). Late night Happy Hour Specials starting at 9 p.m., $5 specialty drinks and appetizer specials $4.99. Take your pic with Shrimp Louie and play with hula hoops.
The Wharf Cinema Center
· Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kamaʻāina discount
· Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kamaʻāina discount
· Maui Island Coffee: $2 off one pound of 100% Kona Coffee
· Pad Thai: 15% off food only
· Pho Saigon 808: 10% off food only
· Down The Hatch: “Fresh Squeezed Fridays”, featuring Handcrafted Cocktails by house craftsmen Rio & Bree 8-10 p.m., followed by the “Official Art Walk After Party”! Happy hour 3-7 p.m.
· Atlantis Submarines: 20% Off kamaʻāina discount
· Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: Buy one entree, get 50% off second
· Crazy Shirts: Screen Printing Demo with a complimentary screen print with purchase
· Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any Hammock
· Hibiscus Boutique: 20% off Regular Priced Jewelry
· JC Chism: Free Gift with Purchase of $20 or more
· KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free Gift with Purchase of $20 or more
· Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% off regular priced items
· Lana’s Boutique: 10-50% off Sterling Silver & Handmade Jewelry
· L’Infini: 20% off Jewelry; 10% off Gift Items
· Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free Gift with Purchase of $50 or more
· Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20% Discount on Select Items
· T-Shirt Factory: Buy 4 Shirts and Get 5th One Free
· Three D Gallery: Free Gift with Purchase of $20 or more
Baldwin House Museum
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6 to 8:30 p.m. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free.