Clean and Green St. Patty’s Day at Hyatt RegencyMarch 15, 2017, 6:14 AM HST · Updated March 15, 4:37 PM 0 Comments
Hyatt Regency Maui is offering a healthy way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year.
Clean & Green St. Patty’s Day! will take place on Friday, March 17 at the resort’s Halona Kai Event Lawn.
Hotel guests and visitors to the resort can take part in a yoga class, mini massages, a green tea mask giveaway and a putting contest all while enjoying fresh made-in-house green juice.
Traditionally, St. Patrick’s Day is an annual celebration in observance of the patron saint of Ireland that began as a religious feast day. As festivals for St. Patrick’s Day have evolved across the globe, the resort aims to promote the holiday with healthy travel celebrations.
Events will begin at 8 a.m. with free admission for hotel guests and a $20 admission for non-hotel guests.
Clean & Green St. Patty’s Day! events include:
· One hour yoga class on the Halona Kai lawn from 8-9 a.m.
· Mini-Massages from Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa from 9-10 a.m.
· Green Tea Mask Giveaway from Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa. All attendees will be entered to win.
· Putting Contest from Ka’anapali Golf Courses from 9-9:30 a.m. Prizes include rounds of golf and logo wear.
· Fresh Housemade Green Juice made with spinach, kale, spiraling, mixed berries and orange juice.
Guests may call 1-808-661-1234 ext. 3225 to reserve their place as space is limited.
The resort is also offering a Special March Amenity for guests to celebrate St. Patty’s Day all month long. The Special March Amenity is $40 and includes two mini bottles of Jameson, Porter Cheddar Cheese, Corned Beef, and Irish Soda Crackers.
Hotel guests can order the in-room amenities by calling in-room dining or emailing [email protected].