Outstanding Nonprofit Nominations OpenAugust 22, 2018, 1:32 PM HST · Updated August 22, 1:32 PM 0 Comments
The Maui Nonprofit Directors Association is accepting nominations for their annual Community Business Award, their Humanitarian Award and Maui County’s Outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director.
Criteria is as follows:
Community Business Award
Nominate an outstanding business that supports nonprofits
- Evidence of financial support of philanthropic projects in Maui County
- Impact of the gift
- In-kind contributions to support a nonprofit
- Evidence of encouraging and motivating its employees to take leadership roles and serve on boards and participate in community activities
Nominate an outstanding individual who freely gives of time talent and treasure
- Time, effort and financial commitment spent on philanthropic activities
- Evidence of success in stewardship, recruiting, and motivating others
Maui County’s Outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
Nominate an outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
- Improving programs and services
Nominees and winners will be announced at the MNPD Annual Meeting and Leaderships Awards on Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center.
Nomination forms are due no later than Friday, Sept. 13, 2018. Applications are available online at www.mauinonprofit.org. Completed applications can be mailed to, Maui Nonprofit Directors Association, P.O. Box 1186 Puunene, HI 96784 or emailed to [email protected]
For more information call Debbie Cabebe at (808) 249-2990.