Maui Nonprofit Directors Association Seeks Award NominationsSeptember 3, 2019, 7:40 AM HST · Updated September 3, 7:42 AM 0 Comments
The Maui Nonprofit Directors Association is seeking nominations for three awards, which will be issued at the organization’s annual meeting next month.
Nominees are being sought for the following:
Community Business Award
Nominate an outstanding business that supports nonprofits
- Evidence of financial support of philanthropic projects in Maui County
- Impact of the gift
- In-kind contributions to support a nonprofit
- Evidence of encouraging and motivating its employees to take leadership roles and serve on boards and participate in community activities
Nominate an outstanding individual who freely gives of time talent and treasure
- Time, effort and financial commitment spent on philanthropic activities
- Evidence of success in stewardship, recruiting, and motivating others
Maui County’s Outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
Nominate an outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
- Improving programs and services
Nominees must be affiliated with members of the Maui Nonprofit Directors Association.
Nominees and winners will be announced at the MNPD Annual Meeting and Leaderships Awards on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center.
Maui County Liquor Department Director and Staff to Speak at MNPD Meeting, Sept. 12
On another note, Maui County Liquor Department Director Glenn Mukai and his staff will be the guest speakers at the Maui Nonprofit Directors monthly membership meeting on Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019 at the MEO Family Center located at 99 Mahalani Street in Wailuku.
Coffee, light breakfast and networking begins at 8 a.m., followed by the membership meeting at 8:30 a.m. and featured speakers at 9 a.m.
The public is invited to attend, but must RSVP before Tuesday, Sept 10. For more information or to RSVP, email [email protected] or call Debbie Cabebe at 249-2990.
For more information call Debbie Cabebe at (808) 249-2990.