Wailuku First Friday to Ring in the New Year
The public is invited to ring in the new year with the Wailuku First Friday town party on Jan. 3.
This free family event will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the historic Market Street and will feature live music and entertainment, art, local shopping, as well as a variety of food and drink.
Here is a schedule of live music and entertainment:
Maui Thing Stage:
- 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Leomana
- 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Nā Wai ʻEhā
Banyan Tree Main Stage:
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Luna Overdrive
- “A ‘ohe hana nui ke alu ‘ia” – No task is too big when done together by all.
- Small Town*Big Art unveiling! Award-winning sculptor Jessica Bodner will unveil her hīnaʻi, or fish-catching basket sculpture.
- “Little Free Library” presented by Eagle Scout candidate Jonathan Kamehanaokalā Merchant
- Get Up & Dance