Dr. David Ulin with Your Maui Health COVID-19 Update
A new radio feature launched last week featuring executives and doctors with Maui Health who are providing updates and answering questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Friday’s guest was Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health.
The feature runs daily at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM.
The schedule for the week of April 6 to 10 includes the following: *(Subject to change).
- Monday, April 6: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer, Maui Health
- Tuesday, April 7: Jim Diegel, Chief Strategy Officer, Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 8: TBD
- Thursday, April 9: TBD
- Friday, April 10: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director, Maui Health
*On standby: Lisa Paulson – Dir. Strategic Communications, Maui Health
Past interviews can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Monday, March 30: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Tuesday, March 31: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications with Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 1: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Thursday, April 2: Dr. Lee Weiss, Regional Director of Emergency Medical Services
- Friday, April 3: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health
Visit KPOA.com to fill out a survey to submit your question for consideration.
*Note: KPOA 93.5 FM is part of the Pacific Media Group family of radio stations. Pacific Media Group is the parent company of Maui Now.