Jim Diegel with Today’s Maui Health COVID-19 Update
A new radio feature launched last week featuring executives and doctors with Maui Health who are providing updates and answering questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Today’s guest is Jim Diegel, Chief Strategy Officer, Maui Health.
Diegel spoke with KPOA’s Shane Kahalehau, discussing how residents with no health insurance can get treatment, how Maui Health is preparing for a potential surge of COVID-19 patients, coordination efforts with the County of Maui, alternative care mobilization efforts, MEDB’s efforts to produce bridge ventilators on island, and how the community can help.
The feature runs daily at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM.
The schedule for the week of April 6 to 10 includes the following: *(Subject to change).
- Monday, April 6: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer, Maui Health
- Tuesday, April 7: Jim Diegel, Chief Strategy Officer, Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 8: TBD
- Thursday, April 9: TBD
- Friday, April 10: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director, Maui Health
*On standby: Lisa Paulson – Dir. Strategic Communications, Maui Health
Past interviews can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Monday, March 30: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Tuesday, March 31: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications with Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 1: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Thursday, April 2: Dr. Lee Weiss, Regional Director of Emergency Medical Services
- Friday, April 3: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health
Visit KPOA.com to fill out a survey to submit your question for consideration.
*Note: KPOA 93.5 FM is part of the Pacific Media Group family of radio stations. Pacific Media Group is the parent company of Maui Now.