Friday Night is Art Night Returns to Lahaina September 4thSeptember 1, 2020, 5:00 AM HST · Updated September 6, 3:20 PM 0 Comments
Art galleries in Lahaina are welcoming back visitors on Friday, Sept. 4 with the return of Lahaina Restoration Foundation’s “Friday Night is Art Night” event. Galleries will open from 5 to 8 p.m. with updated protections, including social distancing, facemasks and limited capacity.
The current list of participating galleries is listed below:
- Kingwell Island Art – 834 Front St. #103
- Lahaina Arts Society – Old Lahaina Courthouse at Banyan Tree Park
- Lahaina Print Sellers – 764 Front Street
- Martin Lawrence Galleries – 790 Front Street
- Peter Lik Gallery – 712 Front Street
- Sargent’s Fine Art – 802 Front Street
- Village Gallery – Front and Dickenson Streets
- Village Gallery Gifts – Corner of Front and Dickenson Streets
The galleries welcome the community back to town. The Baldwin Home Museum will be offering Candle Lit Tours for $5 (children under 12 free) as well as a free Pioneer Mill era sports exhibit on the front lawn. A silent auction for an original Curtis Cost watercolor in a koa frame will be held at the Baldwin Home lawn. All proceeds will benefit Art Night and other town revitalization efforts.
Visit www.LahainaRestoration.org for a list of additional shops and restaurants business hours.
Masks are required inside galleries, hand sanitizer will be available on site and social distancing will be enforced. Please be conscious of the safety and comfort of yourself and others when attending.