Wailuku Merchants Announce “Shop The Street” on Small Business Saturday, Nov. 27
Wailuku Town will hold a “Shop The Street” event as part of Small Business Saturday on Nov. 27, 2021. A total of 14 shops on Market and Main Streets will participate from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
One lucky winner will be randomly drawn to win a grand prize giveaway. Each store will have a drop-box and stamp cards that shoppers will fill out and turn in at the end of completion to any participating merchant. There is a limit of one card per person, and there is no purchase necessary to enter.
Participating shops include:
- Rooted in Wailuku – 1942 Main Street
- Native Intelligence – 1980 Main Street #2
- Friends & Faire – 1980 Main Street #4
- Paradise Now – 7 N Market Street
- Requests Music – 10 N Market Street
- Brown Eyed Bella – 21 N Market Street
- Kua‘aina Hale Ku‘ai – 24 N Market Street
- Wailuku Coffee Co. – 26 N Market Street
- Sandell Artworks – 34 N Market Street
- Sabado Studios – 38 N Market Street
- Green Ti Massage – 40 N Market Street
- Cut Market – 45 N Market Street
- Mystery Maui – 81 N Market Street
- Maui Sporting Goods – 92 N Market Street
Parking is available throughout Wailuku Town with overflow parking at Wells Park.
“Shoppers will have a fun time playing this stamp game and you’ll have a great time finding awesome holiday gifts at Wailuku grown shops,” said Jamie Anderson, owner of Friends & Faire, who is helping to coordinate the promotion. “We encourage everyone to support our island’s small businesses this holiday season and all year-round.”
Small Business Saturday is a national shopping day that takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving. American Express founded Small Business Saturday in 2010. Since then, the event has evolved into a Shop Small® movement that encourages consumers to support local businesses and communities year-round.