Program to Help Families Enroll for Health InsuranceNovember 9, 2019, 12:06 PM HST · Updated November 9, 12:06 PM 0 Comments
Imua Family Services will be holding a series of workshops to help uninsured or underinsured families secure health insurance.
The program is open to all Maui County residents.
Here is a list of events:
- Imua Family Services, 161 S. Wākea Ave.
- Nov. 13, 20, 27, and Dec. 4 and 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- St. Theresa Catholic Church, 25 W. Lipoa St.
- Nov. 12, 19, and 26, and Dec. 3 and 10 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Imua Family Services, 930 Waine’e St.
- Nov. 16 and 30, and Dec. 7 and 14 form 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lānaʻi Community Health Center, 333 Sixth St.
- Nov. 8 from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Makawao Public Library, 1159 Makawao Ave.
- Nov. 25 and Dec. 2 and 19 from 3:30 p.m. 7 p.m.
- Imua Family Services, 30 Oki Pl., Kaunakakai
- Nov. 22 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Pāʻia Elementary School, 955 Baldwin Ave.
- Nov. 21 and Dec. 12 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
In addition to the planned Community Events, walk in appointments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mālama I Ke Ola Health Center in Wailuku.
Applicants who wish to enroll will be asked to provide the following information:
- Birthdates, social security numbers and income verification (pay stubs)
- Immigration status & documentation (if applicable)
- Policy numbers for current health plans
- Login info for healthcare.gov (if applicable)
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Mālama I Ke Ola at 872-4026 or Imua Family Services at 244-7467