Dr. Ben Thompson with Today’s Maui Health COVID-19 Update
A radio segment featuring executives and doctors with Maui Health runs daily at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM. The series providing updates and answers questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today’s guest is Dr. Ben Thompson, a Behavioral Health professional for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Pacific Permanente Group.
Dr. Thompson spoke with KPOA’s Shane Kahalehau, discussing how families can talk to their children about the pandemic, avoid overexposure to information, and create learning experiences out of preparation and activities.
Visit KPOA.com to fill out a survey to submit your question for consideration.
The schedule for the week of April 6 to 10 includes the following: *(Subject to change).
- Monday, April 6: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer, Maui Health
- Tuesday, April 7: Jim Diegel, Chief Strategy Officer, Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 8: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications, Maui Health
- Thursday, April 9: Dr. Ben Thompson, Behavioral Health: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Pacific Permanente Group.
- Friday, April 10: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director, Maui Health
Past interviews can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Monday, March 30: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Tuesday, March 31: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications with Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 1: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Thursday, April 2: Dr. Lee Weiss, Regional Director of Emergency Medical Services
- Friday, April 3: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health